Thursday 22 November 2012

Life after Whole Life Challenge - Roasted duck

Our diet has hardly included any dairy and wheat products. And I am still using almond milk (ready bought) and using it on my morning coffee! I do however use milk on my Latte if I take coffee outside home. But no sandwiches, cheese (other than proper gourmet ones last Saturday), so the impact of whole life challenge really had a permanent impact :)

Roasted duck

I recommend to get one that is cleaned and ready to go, it is so easy, just ensure you have enough time as it will be in the oven at least 2 hours (but its so worth it!)

With small knife made cuts between the skin(fat) and flesh all over
Season with Salt and black pepper and rub olive oil onto the skin

If you have leftovers from the duck next day, you can fry it with some red onion


Left over duck roast with fried red onion, boiled broccoli and sweet potato/turnip mash

No comments:

Post a Comment